Personal Log: Leading CXO Influencer, Dion Hinchcliffe (@dhinchcliffe) Joins Constellation Research
Constellation Research Beefs Up CXO Research Focused On Executive Buy-Side Clients
I'm personally excited to announce the arrival of Dion Hinchcliffe to our team. I’ve been a big fan and admirer of him for the past decade. As many of you know, he’s been a key influencer of tech executives for some time on topics such as CIO board room issues, digital transformation, enterprise architecture, social business, API strategy, and digital strategy.
Dion Hinchcliffe is also an internationally recognized business strategist, bestselling author, enterprise architect, transformation consultant, analyst and in-demand keynote speaker. In fact, Dion has delivered the following to clients around the world on six continents:
- Over 300 strategic workshops to business and technical audiences up and including the C-level.
- Architected over a dozen in-production cloud/SaaS services in the social, mobile, and enterprise industries.
- Keynoted or spoken at hundreds of leading industry conferences including CeBIT, Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT, KMWorld, IT Roadmap, Dreamforce, CIO Perspectives, AIIM Conference, IBM Connect, and many other top events.
- Written nearly one thousand analyses and overviews of digital strategy, digital/social business, and enterprise IT.
- Published and edited numerous books, white papers, and magazine articles on IT and business topics.
- He is also ranked as the #2 global influencer/brand both for digital transformation and cloud computing, judges the respected CIO 100 and SAP HANA Innovation awards every year, and is considered one of the top 3 influencers of CIOs worldwide via data analysis by the Robert Half company.
Dion will be instrumental to our on-going efforts to not only bring together digital leaders focused on innovation and business model disruption, but also serve as a mentor to the next generation of CXO's. More importantly, Dion's influence with CXO's will help us expand our Constellation Executive Network. We’re looking forward to having him beef up coverage on the New C-Suite.
Catch the latest updates on the Constellation website.
Although we work closely with many mega software vendors, we want you to trust us. For the full disclosure policy,stay tuned for the full client list on the Constellation Research website.
* Not responsible for any factual errors or omissions. However, happy to correct any errors upon email receipt.
Copyright © 2001 -2017 R Wang and Insider Associates, LLC All rights reserved.
Contact the Sales team to purchase this report on a a la carte basis or join the Constellation Customer Experience